Saturday, May 9, 2009

Daily Routine: Day 6 Review

Well, this is the last segment of Daily Routine gimmick. I really enjoyed it. Tomorrow I will give a full insight on this week's gimmick, as for now, the day's review.

Things to be done:
  • Mall- made it there, got what I needed there, enjoyed my day there: Done
  • some Chem hw- nah, tomorrow I'll do it for sure.: Fail
  • ressurect my old blogs- I did and it's still in the process.: Ongoing

Well, I was with my friends, Abby and Danielle today at the mall. We looked for gifts for our moms for Mother's day. I don't actually know what they got for their moms. As for me, I got her a card and gift certificate for a movie theatre... Kind of lame huh? That's the only thing I could think of that I haven't given to her before and is very wallet friendly. Plus, I thought that my mom needs to chill and relax so I figured a movie ought to do the trick. So yeah...

That's it for Daily Routine. Next week, I will be doing something different. I will explain the rules of it tomorrow. Have a great week and good night y'all.

No comments: