Friday, May 8, 2009

Daily Routine: Day 4 Review

Well, Day 4 is over. Overall, it was a tiring, boring, and unproductive day. Work, sleep and stay in front of the computer are the only activities I did. Typical Thursdays. Work really takes out a lot of energy from me, so the other activities I plan on doing do not materialize. I will be tired and then be sleepy. Pretty much nothing spectacular happened.

Things to be done
  • Chem hw - ... :Fail
  • Film quiz -only productive thing I did: Done
  • maybe read a lil? (optional) -It's optional so I did not do it: No grade
  • research on community colleges-I figured I should do that when I come home: Fail/Postponed

Oh yeah, I forgot to grade my "things to be done" list last night. I guess I'll just omit them. They were all pretty much done. Anyways, I'm off for the night. Tomorrow, rather today, I will be in a "secret" mission. For you guys out there, I will make sure you're "attendance" will be broken! *evil laugh* [Inside thing so if you don't get it, then it's probably not for you lol] For next week's gimmick, I would like to do a question and answer kind of thing. Ask me anything that you would like to know about me. I mean ANYTHING. It has to be serious though and try not to be too personal, but you CAN ask personal questions. Please submit questions in my email: comebackkid1419@yahoo.com Good night y'all!


No comments: