Friday, May 8, 2009

Daily Routine: Day 5

TGIF!!! One of the greatest days of week.Whenever it's Friday, I feel so happy and relaxed. Well, I got nothing right now so on to the firsts.

First sight: Sight of Carlo's empty bed

First thoughts: Extra credit and trying to remember my dream

Dream: I cannot remember it fully, but I remember a scene where I was in Suite 450's bathroom then I tried flushing the toilet and it did not recede, but instead it flooded. Jesse went inside the bathroom then he saw me then he said "It's okey man" then he flushed the toilet again. It flooded even more. I went outside the common room then Allen was there. *blank...transition...* Sameer and someone else planning to have a 2x2 square postcard of some sort.

Things to do:
  • Secret Mission

I only have one thing to do, and that's the secret mission. I'll tell you guys about it later. As for now, I got to go to Chem Discussion. Have a great Friday and good morning y'all.

No comments: