Saturday, May 9, 2009

Daily Routine: Day 5 Review

Well, the school week is over. How fast does time fly? I'm so glad that the week is over, but sad that my first year in college will end.

Things to be done:
  • Secret Mission- Okay, here's the "secret" mission. I was suppose to keep my visit back home a secret to my parents, especially my mom, because it is Mother's day. However, I thought that if I do that, there might be scheduling problems that would happen, like problems picking me up at the train station and dropping me back at UCSD. So I just decided to tell them. Also, I did not tell my friends this because I kinda felt like I just want to spend this visit with parents and just rest for a little bit. However, series of events just happened then BAM! Oh well... at least I got some people to be with in the mall for gift shopping =).

I spent most of my day with my suitemate Sameer, who also lives almost in the same area as I do. We took the Metrolink train together. He showed me a cheaper way to get back home lol.I enjoyed his company; I guess we got to know each other a little bit better through our convos.

Well, I guess that's it from me. I'm kinda tired from the trip so I'm going to sleep now. Good night y'all.

No comments: