Thursday, May 7, 2009

Daily Routine: Day 3 Review

Another day has passed, another day to look forward to. Another day to live. I guess I'm loving it, for the most part at least. Well, here's the review of the day.
Started off with a Bio Midterm. I did not study as much as I could because of business last week. I know for a fact that I was not prepared for the exam. I'm just hoping that luck is on my side. I guess that's it for academics. Chem and Math are boring to talk about, so no need to spend time on it.

Film class was good. We watched two war documentaries that were pretty damn morbid. The first one had a lot of footage and pictures of the Nazi concentration camps during WWII. It was basically a mini-documentary of a Nazi concentration camp. The second documentary was about the conflict going on in Sierra Leonne in Africa with regards to the diamonds. I classify those videos shown as "eye-openers" to the current condition of our world. I guess that's about it. Nothing special about it. I was so bored that I was doodling during the class and texting my friend.

I say the highlight of the day was the basketball game. I say it was EPIC! Very, very very close. The teams were Nikko, Chase and Jesse vs. Tai, Allen and I. The game was up and down. One team would make a run, then cool off, then the other team make their own run, then they cool off. It was an up and down battle. For the final moments of the game, my team was down and the gym was closing in a couple of minutes, so we decided for last possession. If it switches possessions, the game was over. We had possession of the ball. Allen made a shot that put tied us with the other team. Then it's our possession again. All I remember was after the inbound pass, the other team's defense was so tight that we had trouble controlling the ball. I remember that Tai lost control of it then Nikko and Jesse chased the ball. I reckon seeing them both on the ground trying to get the loose ball. Then for some odd reason, Tai was the one who got it. He dribbled a little bit, then he pulled up for a 3-pointer. I was following the path of the ball, then I yelled out "For the win...!!!" then swish! Tai made the clutch shot for the win! Amazing game. I kudos Jesse for doing well too, offensively and defensively. Very intense game...

Well, that's it for tonight. I got to go to sleep. I got work in about...6.5 hours. Better get some rest. Before I go, I would like to give a shout out to Chase; he is going home for a week =[ Have a safe trip! ( I don't even know if he reads this, but what the heck lol) Well good night y'all!

1 comment:

YellowKirby said...

Of course I read this! I reads all of the MrawrBlogs =P

But yeah, let's play basketball again ... like right now.