Thursday, May 7, 2009

Daily Routine: Day 4

Oh my gosh! It's already Thursday?! It was like just 5 minutes ago when I wrote my first blog for this gimmick. How time flies by... I only have 36 days left of my Freshman year in college =O Wow... Anyways, looking at the window outside, I say it's going to be a great day with good weather. When I checked the weather online, the high is 76 degrees; I say that's pretty good. Too bad I can't enjoy it because I'm going to be working inside all day long =/ Well, on to the firsts list

First sight: My clock. When I saw it I was horrified because I looked it was like 1:29. I had to work at 10am, but it turns out that it was upside down and it was really 9:21.

First thoughts:
*looks at the clock*

...5 sec pause... "

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! My alarm did not go off?!"

*gets up from bed really fast to check cell phone time*

"Oh...nevermind..."

Dreams: zilch

Things to do:
  • Chem hw
  • Film quiz
  • maybe read a lil? (optional)
  • research on community colleges

Well, that's it for this morning. Have a great day and good morning y'all.

No comments: