Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Daily Routine: Day 2 Review

Well, it's that time of the day when people should be having their beauty sleep and resting for a beautiful day ahead of them. Guess what I'm going to do at that time? That's right... Join those people sleeping. Thought I'd say the opposite? Haha, yeah right! Even if I have a midterm tomorrow, or today actually, that I did not study for, I would not deprive myself of one of my pleasures. Anyways, on to the daily review.

Well, the highlight of the day is the MAE concert at the Loft. I was with my buddies Sameer and Nikko. I enjoyed it, and I bet they enjoyed it too. Even the opening acts were good; actually I'm only speaking about Person L. It was a sold out concert, and it being sold out was for a good reason.

List of things to be done:

  • Study Biology-did some, but I think not enough: No grade
  • Try to finsih Math homework- nothing to be said: Fail
  • MAE Concert-overall, a-MAEzing! ( I just wanted to say that xD): Done

Well, going to sleep now. See you guys soon and good night y'all!

No comments: