Monday, May 4, 2009

Daily Routine: Day 1 Review

Well Day 1 is over. So far, I've been productive this day. I hope this continues throughout the week.

Things to do today:
  • get some Math homework done (min 10 questions): Did 14 questions... Done
  • get some Bio studying done: nope...Unfinished
  • get some Chem homework done (min 10 questions) Did 7 questions...(all have multiple parts so I guess I can count this... Done
  • wash dishes...Done
  • research on a community college: Instead of doing that, I tried fixing my bike. It had a demolished bearing so I needed it to be fixed... No Grade
  • check-deposited: Pass

Final thoughts of the day...sleep time... I think I'll wake up early tomorrow so I could study more. I give up on S. Darko. I'll just watch it another time. I'm too tired and sleepy. Oh well, Good night y'all!

No comments: