Friday, June 10, 2011

Doesn't it...

....dishearten you when you put a lot of effort on something, expecting that something good will turn out from it, but it actually, you will not get anything from it in the end but pain and false hope?

Is it wrong for me to expect my efforts to be reciprocated equally?

Is it wrong for me to feel bad when I feel neglected or treated with less priority?

Is it wrong for me to accuse you of not putting enough effort in this commitment?

Is it wrong for me to doubt you, your intentions and your dedication to this?

Can't you think logically?

Can't you ask yourself "what would he think..." or "what would he do... or "what would he want..."?

Can't you feel? Are you that dense or are you really that selfish that you only think of yourself?

I see where your loyalties lie, and it's not me who you'd choose in the end.

As for the others, THANKS for being VERY supportive and being SUPER optimistic. Hope you guys feel good for all these AWESOME sentiments... FUCK YOU ALL...

so much for a special 100th post.