Saturday, May 9, 2009

Daily Routine: Day 6

Well, this post should have been posted 1 hour ago because that's when I woke up, but I was busy so it was postponed until right now. Anyways let's get on with the program.

First sight: Dad walking in my door to wake me up

First thoughts: ...wow I don't remember it... (it's like an hour ago so I don't remember it exactly)

Dream: I did have a dream, but I don't remember it but the last scene. My friend, Demi, was holding a white paper and then she gave it to me. After that, I woke up.

Things to do:
  • Mall
  • some Chem hw
  • continue to ressurect my other blog

Well that's it for this segment of Daily Routine... OH I have a story to tell before I go.

I was on my computer last night about 2 am. Then all of a sudden I heard a ruckus in front of my window. You see, my room is overlooking a main street and the windows were open because it was hot last night. Anyways, I checked out what the fuss was all about, then I saw two guys getting handcuffed by the police. It was right in front of our porch, exactly in front of it. I was like "What the heck?". I peered more through the window then I saw a car parked awkwardly and then behind it was a police car. Moments later more cops showed up. and the two people handcuffed were just there standing with their hands behind their back. I tried taking pictures of it, but there was poor lighting so I gave up on taking a good picture. I went back to sleep while they were still apprehending the people so I did not see the resolution.

Well, that's it. I got to go do stuff now. Adios y'all.

No comments: