Monday, May 4, 2009

Daily Routine: Day 1

Well...I woke up really early today-5:30 am.

First sight of the day: Carlo checking his alarm clock. Maybe he thinks that it was his alarm that went off.
First thoughts of the day: Well, it's Monday, and it's early in the morning...This week is far away from done. Woke up early to do some studying.
Dreams: Unfortunately, I did not have any so maybe tomorrow. ( Sorry Sameer =[ )
List of things to be accomplished:
  • get some Math homework done (min 10 questions)
  • get some Bio studying done
  • get some Chem homework done (min 10 questions)
  • wash dishes
  • research on a community college
  • check

Well, that's it for this morning. This format is just a tentative format. I could add more stuff, or I could move things around. I'm out of things to say so good morning to y'all!

No comments: