Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Daily Routine: Day 2

Well... Waking up early did not go as planned. My alarm went off at 5:30am, however, I was so exhausted yesterday that I just turned the alarm off and slept through it. " The mind is willing, but the flesh is weak." -_-" I will be basing my "firsts" on the 5:30am.

First sight of the day: I was facing my closet when I woke up so that's the first thing I saw.

First thoughts of the day: "Ughhhh... too...tired...must shut off the annoying alarm...bleh... I'll wake up an hour from now...( did not happen)

Dreams: Is it just me, or are my dreams very repetitive? I always dream of a chase. It's either me being chased, someone else is being chased and I'm just watching, or I'm the one doing the chasing. Today, I was the one being chased. I was with some girl I don't recognize/remember. She was wearing a white dress. We just kept running from an unknown persuer. We suddenly stopped and then she said to me "Go on without me. We can't be together."The dream stops there. Yeah...kinda lame huh? The thing is, I've dreamt a similar dream to this before and I blogged about it on my other blogs. So yeah...the end.

List of things to be done:

  • Study Biology (Priority level 1)
  • Try to finsih Math homework
  • MAE Concert (YAY!!! ^-^)

Well, that's all for today. Have a great day and good afternoon y'all!

No comments: