Sunday, May 10, 2009

May Gimmick Month: Week 2

Last week's gimmick was a success, at least in my opinion. I enjoyed it a lot and I liked how it turned out. I was surprised I was able to complete all the posts. Thank you to those who read and commented on the posts; I really appreciate it.

Anyways, new week, new gimmick. This week's posts will be scenes that randomly pop in my head. I'll be writing them in here. I would post 1 scene a day, anytime of the day. I'm going to anticipate that the scenes will be covering various things. They could be made up by myself, or just me remembering stuff I have seen. I promise that I'll try my best to keep it politically correct and appropriate for all ages (notice the "try" in this sentence). Do I have anything else to say... nope. That's it for today. I'm looking forward and excited to write this week's blog posts.

No comments: