Monday, April 27, 2009

NYR's revisited

These were the New Year's Resolutions I made last January first... About 4 months have passed and so far...well... Just look at the updates to them...

1. Sleep early.
I set it up to 12am everyday...but it seems that I have failed this...college...that's what happened-FAILED!

2. Wake up early.
Most of the time I do because of classes. If I don't have classes, I wake up late... so FAILED!

3. Stop/lessen procrastinating.
Still doing this... FAILED!

4. Lessen online time (Myspace, Facebook, IM).
Facebook: so far so good, Myspace: kind of, IM- HELL NO...overall- FAILED!

5. Study more.
I have studied more than I used to when I was in high school, it still could be better. - PASS?

6. Read more.
No. I still hate reading and I still don't do it- FAILED

7. Get a job.
Luckily I still have my job. PASS

8. Pray more; read the bible more.
Sadly, I have not done a lot of it. FAILED

9. Do daily exercises.
Developing on it because suitemates and I go weightlifting and/or basketball. PASS

10. Do not get a girlfriend.
We are talking about me, Michael Tadeo...It's a no brainer.- PASS WITH FLYING COLORS!

1 comment:

itSAMEERacle said...

If we are talking about the Michael Tadeo I know you should be getting more honeys than a bee hive!