Thursday, May 14, 2009

Random scene 3: Dream

My phone under my pillow vibrated. It means I got to get up to get my day started. I really wasn't looking forward to getting up. I had to actually force my eyes to open up. Then some weird laugh echoed in my ear. It sounded like Woody Wood Pecker's laugh so it kind of irritated me.

...

I tried to ignore it, then I felt something creeping in my bed. I thought it was me trying to move around then I realized I was not moving. I opened my eyes and I saw Nikko, climbing my bead and reaching for the the window. I said to him in curiosity and in annoyance, "What the heck are you trying to do?" Then I heard the WWP laugh again. After opening the window, Nikko dashed towards the door then he said, "Fifteen minutes, Mike"( or something like that).

My eyes followed him as he dashed outside the room. After that, I tried to go back to sleep. I straightened up my posture and then a figure by my feet caught my eyes. I looked at it and saw Sameer, doing an Egyptian pose and he was smiling directly at me. I don't know if he was trying to make me laugh or trying to creep me out. I blinked and then he was gone. I heard the WWP laugh again. Now my head started to hurt. I looked towards the direction where the laugh was coming from. Then I saw a figure in the middle of the room. The figure turned around; it was Carlo. Then I looked beside him. My whole desk was beside him. I was startled and bewildered why my desk was right in the center of the room. I asked him furiously, "Why the hell are you moving my stuff? Haven't we been through this 'personal space' conversation?" He just started laughing and then he replied "Cuz you're being a snob." He then continued to laugh and started to move my desk again. I yelled at him " Can you please just stop whatever you're doing?"

...

My phone vibrated again. I checked it. It was 9:50am. I pressed the snooze button. I wanted to just stay in my bed until 9:55am and see if I could make it to work with just 5 minutes to prepare. I heard someone walking inside my room. I thought it was Nikko, who was trying to wake me up. I just told him "I know" and he left the room. Well, I made it to work in record time. 5 minutes of preparation.

No comments: