Monday, March 1, 2010

Someone...Save me...Please...

I wanna leave this place. This is not good for my mental, emotional and physical health. I've lost the will to move forward, I'm depressed and I've lost a lot of weight. I FRIKIN' HATE THIS PLACE. Suicidal thoughts are entering my mind frequently. Someone...save me...Please...

The more I stay here, the more I feel alone and depressed; the more I feel alone.
The more I stay here, the more I feel intellectually inferior and slow. The more I stay here, the more my health deteriorates. This is the first time in a very long time that I just want to cry... but there's nobody to cry to, nobody that cares here, nobody... I've never felt so alone in my life... Someone...save me...Please...

I don't know how long I can mask it with the smiles on my face. The wound has been cut deep. Many are pretenders, many don't care... Someone... save me...Please...

No comments: